Sunday, December 28, 2008

My New Site

In order to make some materials of this blog more accessible and more orderly, I started a new site on Google Sites: http://sites.google.com/site/lemanalsite/.

In principle, Google Sites is a service that provides an easy way to build a site. Of course, the services that provide easy ways to build sites, are convenient for those who do not know anything about HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, and so on. Webmasters find these services inconvenient because they have very limited set of functions and serious restrictions for web design and web technologies. I cannot call myself a professional webmaster, but I do have experience of making websites, working directly with HTML, CSS, and using some of JavaScript. So, I can see restrictions of the services like Google Sites. However, this service saves time because the work with HTML editors requires much time. This is why I created my new site there.

No comments: